Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

4.08.2008

Speaking of Pretty Prints...


A reader asked me to highlight The Grand Tour. Turquoise Chic and Michelle Adams have already done great posts about this colorful Arizona shop, shrewdly observing the similarities to L.A.'s Indigo Seas. They've covered the territory quite well.


I'm simply sharing this 19th century French chair from The Grand Tour. It's upholstered with a lavish antique textile that I think is an interesting counterpoint to the new budget-friendly options I posted earlier today.

7 comments:

MABELLE said...

Wow- you just continue to make my day!! Thanks Courtney!

Style Court said...

Michelle, I loved your comparison post -- the shops look so similar!

Mélanie said...

As you may be know , I'm a fan of paisley and this piece of furniture is fantastic.
I haven't heard before about the grand tour , I went to their site and I love it .
Thank you for the inspiration

mandco said...

Wow fantastic piece of furniture! I love how the pattern fits perfectly to the chair!! Gorgeous link!!

Diana said...

GREAT print!!

Enzie Shahmiri said...

I checked out the Grand Tour -what a fun place. I especially love their website and motto about Life!

Mrs.French said...

So lovely.