Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

3.06.2008

Color Story


Lush color and texture rule the April Elle Decor. Early in the issue there's Gracie's pastoral wallpaper SY-233, now available with a punchy orange background.


Next come plenty of sumptuous rooms to savor as well as more laid-back spots, like this cozy Marrakech bedroom. (Note the Fez pottery lamps with elongated drum shades.) I don't think you will be disappointed.

Room above is part of Caitlin and Samuel Dowe-Sandes's 18th-century Marrakech home photographed by Roger Davies.

Again, in case you missed this in a past Domino, The Decorator’s Secret in Stamford, Connecticut offers a vast array of home furnishing samples, such as panels of Gracie handpainted wallpaper.

2 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Thank goodness I got mine yesterday so this did not send me into a tailspin. It is a very good issue.

Style Court said...

This was one of my favorite images but after I posted it, I realized it is on the website too.

Patricia, I'm so glad yours arrived on time this month!