Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

3.19.2008

Fun Finds


Later in the week young antiquarian Milton, from Interiors Market, will share a few of his personal picks -- youthful but timeless investment pieces. In the meantime here are some fun things that to me scream Chapman Radcliff. This pair of wicker elephant tray tables would be great in a cabana.


For example the Los Angeles cabana designed by Ruthie Sommers, seen in California Style Magazine, October 2006.


This stylized Asian figure lamp base would look so chic with a lacquered drum shade similar to the one below.


Previously this was available through Chapman Radcliff and 1stdibs.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh, I am so adoring that cabana! I am working on my own cabana right now for Peacock Pavilions. I have black trellis going up now. Yikes.

Style Court said...

Sounds so exciting Maryam!