Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

3.12.2008

Coming Soon



Two books from design journalist Caroline Clifton-Mogg are scheduled to be released in a few weeks: the sumptuous Textile Style -- a personal favorite -- is coming out in economical paperback, and Set with Style is due on shelves April 1.



The latter will include tips from tastemakers including Reed Krakoff of Coach, and Glen Senk and Keith Johnson of Anthropologie, as well as the history of dining etiquette and a resource section.

6 comments:

bayou contessa said...

I'm looking forward to owning both as Caroline
Clifton-Mogg's books are always fantastic. Decorating with Antiques is almost a Bible to me.

Style Court said...

Julie, yes! I love that one too :)

Brilliant Asylum said...

Looking forward to Set with Style. I have been anxiously awaiting ever since you announced it was on the way.

Me, Myself & I said...

I better increase my "book" budget...I have to add Set with Style to the list. Thanks.

Pigtown-Design said...

I totally want Set with Style. I had another one of her table-top books and it was great... or maybe it was about flowers... hmmm.

Alkemie said...

Thanks Courtney! I've already added the Textile book to my Amazon shopping cart :)