Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

10.24.2007

Top Tables



Dining By Design has arrived in Atlanta. Tonight, Wednesday, October 24, a preview party will take place from 7 - 9:30 p.m. at Mason Murer Fine Art, 199 Armour Dr. $75 tickets include music, dancing, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. I will be attending tomorrow's Preview Table-Hop. (It's the only event that fits into my schedule.) So, comically I may be the last Atlanta blogger to post pictures. But the more the merrier; it's always fun to see what appeals to different people.





Personally I'm hoping for a little inspiration; in the future I'd like to use John Robshaw's latest table linens, above, with my ceramic elephant.

BTW: In my experience, Elle Decor consistently does a great job hosting this event. I've never been underwhelmed.

11 comments:

robyn said...

Your ceramic elephant looks fabulous with the blue hydrangeas in it!

Style Court said...

Oh thanks Robyn!

Brilliant Asylum said...

Courtney, You really are the most prolific blogger in the land. I have been sick for a couple of days and come back to discover a treasure trove of posts you have done! All so beautiful, I don't know where to start with my compliments. I will enjoy catching up.

Style Court said...

Thanks Millie!

{this is glamorous} said...

John Robshaw & your elephant would look stunning together--what a splendid combination!

Style Court said...

Thanks Glamorous!

The Peak of Chic said...

Courtney- Will you please take lots of photos b/c unfortunately I won't be able to attend the event tonight or tomorrow. So sad :(

Style Court said...

Oh no! Yes, I'll take tons then :)

melissa @ the inspired room said...

I like that elephant a lot, how pretty with the hydrangeas!

Melissa

Style Court said...

thanks melissa!

Anna said...

Can't wait to see your pics! Your elephant looks gorgeous BTW!
X
Anna