Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

10.20.2007

Reader Request: Chiang Mai Dragon


Chiang Mai Dragon, multi



Chiang Mai Dragon, blue-green


Chiang Mai Dragon, reds


Chiang Mai Dragon, duck-egg-blue

Today I received one of my most intriguing requests to date: a reader is searching for an image of a room with white bookshelves behind a chair upholstered in Schumacher's stylized Asian floral linen, "Chiang Mai Dragon." Ring any bells? Looks like I'll be searching for a while but in the meantime here are some samples of the 1920s-inspired print. eBay UK seems to be a good source for remnants. (Links provided above.)

4 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Courtney- I think this is the image from a recent "O Home"- I think the issue with the Charlotte Moss Townhouse bedroom on the cover. I believe it was in an article about four designers designing a blank white apartment, or something like that. Unfortunately, I threw this issue out :(

Style Court said...

Oh ok thanks for clarifying Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

here's a pic on this blog!

http://withstyleandgrace.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-chiang-mai.html

Julie said...

Just saw this design in at Seabrook Decorating Center (USA Memphis Tn). It is in a wallpaper book by Schumacher called Silk Road Sojourn. Very pricey...one double roll is $576.00 US dollars, too rich for me!