Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

10.17.2007

Kathryn M. Ireland



Above is an updated view of textile designer Kathryn M. Ireland's living room, as seen on her revamped site. In August I mentioned her first book, Classic Country, and as Cote de Texas noted the other day, Ireland is featured in the fall/winter issue of Vogue Living. If you are drawn to Indian-inspired paisley, rustic stripes and batiks, Ireland's collection is definitely worth a look.

6 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Her book is one of many on my wishlist!

Brilliant Asylum said...

I remember meeting Kathryn Ireland in New York when her business was super small and she had about 5 textile patterns. She was so funny and it was really inspirational to see that there was a person behind the fabric instead of some giant machine. I am off to find Vogue Living asap!

girl meets glamour said...

Okay somehow my Vogue subscription got canceled and I've been hearing so much buzz about this spread. Thanks for sharing!!!

~Kate

Style Court said...

Kate, it's a great issue! I think worth a trip to the bookstore :)

Cote de Texas said...

You know I'm confused because she bought a new house and this sure looks like her old house but I love the new upholstery despite whether it's the new house or the old house. Thanks for the shout out as usual, Courtney, it means the world to me, you just can't imagine.

Style Court said...

Yes, this is her old or original living room featured on her website in the fabric section.