Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

10.22.2007

Inspired Styles


My apologies if you feel over-saturated with new design books, but exciting titles just keep coming. Remember in June when I mentioned Inspired Styles? It's scheduled to be released very soon by Assouline. I've been told fifteen talents associated with Lee Jofa and Kravet -- designers such as Alexa Hampton, Ashley and Allegra Hicks, Suzanne Rheinstein, David Easton, Barbara Barry, and Thomas O'Brien -- will be featured. The book's focus will be timeless rooms, and what inspires decorators to create them.

Notice the little Mrs. John L. Strong Buddha place card on the book's cover above? Look familiar?

4 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Yet another title that I'm excited about :)

Suzy said...

Yes, me too. Thanks for letting us know!

Laura said...

I may need another bookshelf! You are such a great resource for new books.

Style Court said...

thanks Laura!