Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

9.17.2007

More Paradise Background



Quadrille's "Paradise Background," above, in Turquoise on Tinted Linen. It's modern chinoiserie.



Personally, I'm now leaning toward crisp white for a headboard. But for anyone considering decorating with Quadrille's "Paradise Background," here's House Beautiful's vision: yellow-and-white stripes, a touch of solid black, some coral-red, and the large-scale print in turquoise.

4 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

Love that top fabric!!

Sarah Jennings said...

You and I....still in the headboard conundrum! I was seriously leaning towards the China Seas Java Java...but decided I do not want a pattern, so will seek a solid (probably in blue - but it has to be the perfect shade). I think crisp white would be classic.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Ok - the white would be so clean and crisp. I'm having trouble letting go of the Quadrille (you know I love it and don't have a spot - someone fabulous - like Courtney! -should have it. Pillows?

Style Court said...

good idea mrs. blandings :)