Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

9.11.2007

Design*Sponge Pillow Contest



Above, I love the Asian flair of Thomas Paul's "Bali" pillow in brown.

It's time again for Design*Sponge's annual "Ugliest Pillow Contest." The concept is not to trash a designer's work, but to simply help rid the world of unsightly pillows. Readers submit photos of their most unattractive pillows, and the person with the ugliest will win a pair of new Thomas Paul designs. Deadline for submissions is next Monday, September 17, at 8 a.m. Visit Design*Sponge for all the details.

2 comments:

Arch said...

The thick graphic design style is lovely...
I like it a lot:-)

Thanks for sharing:-)
Arch

Mélanie said...

Globe trotter deco , I love this expression . I'm going to use it !!Once again I love the suzani bed cover