Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

9.17.2007

Axel Vervoordt





I know legendary collector Axel Vervoordt is receiving a lot of press these days (his latest book, Axel Vervoordt: Timeless Interiors is scheduled to hit shelves September 18.) But I thought I'd share a link to a video tour of his highly eclectic home. The film is on that French site I've mentioned before, and registration is required. Click here: Interieurs.

5 comments:

katiedid said...

Courtney! I just got a notice from Amazon that my book has been shipped! I am anxiously awaiting!

Janet said...

I am so intrigued by Vervoordt. The exhibition he curated, "Artempo: Where Time Becomes Art," which is currently on view at the Palazzo Fortuny in Venice was AMAZING! Truly inspiring. And, if the catalogue for the show is available online, I highly recommend it.

Habitually Chic said...

Axel is friends with my boss and when I found that out, I almost fell over. To be friends with Axel Vervoordt is just beyond fabulous. I am looking forward to checking out his stand at the International Fine Art and Antique Dealers Show in October!

Style Court said...

Oh Janet, great tip :)

jamesxvi said...

I love this interview with Axel, and the castle tour almost like being there. I have posted my own recollections of visiting his open house at the castle on Garvinweasel.