Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

8.01.2007

Saturday Shopping: Interiors Market






If you plan to be in Atlanta this weekend, you may want to stop by Interiors Market, on Bennett Street. The place is currently brimming with gorgeous finds, and several dealers have marked-down their wares. Prices for the antique and vintage lighting, furniture and accessories vary greatly, from around $100 to $10,000. It is such a fun place for hunting because you never know what fabulous one-of-a-kind piece you might score.





Above, amazing needlework chinoiserie panels, and a booth ensconced in curtains that appear to be made from Brunschwig & Fils' "Le Lac." For more, see The Peak of Chic on "Le Lac."

11 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

If the other photos were not enough to convince me to stop in, the "Le Lac" fabric def. did!

The Peak of Chic said...

Oh my! Those panels are stunning!!!! How far out of my price range are they??? :)

style court said...

Jennifer, actually I didn't try and climb up to read the price or "circa date." Could be anything! :)

girl meets glamour said...

Oh, how I wish I could pop into Atlanta and do some shopping! Looks like a great place to hunt for unique pieces.

~Kate

Cote de Texas said...

I'm loving the picture of the chair in your header. I'm trying to think of what I want painted in my house. I'm so jealous of your painting!!!!

Joni

style court said...

Thanks Joni!

Sarah Jennings said...

I like the interiors market, but usually have more luck at the Stalls down the street. What do you think of the antique market on 17th?

I love your new header! It stylish and a wonderful way to support an artist.

ALL THE BEST said...

Wish I could be there! I love the green lamps, so stunning!

style court said...

Sarah,

I think the owner of Alan Arthur rugs (on 17th) is very helpful. Thanks for the kind words :)

a. said...

LOVE the new banner, adorable!

style court said...

Thanks Alyssa!!