Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

8.05.2007

Ralph Lauren




Ralph Lauren, a new book from Rizzoli celebrating the designer's forty-years of creative success, is scheduled to be released in October. Written by Ralph Lauren, it will be available in two editions: deluxe ($400) and regular (about $125). Usually I leave fashion to other bloggers, but with Lauren's enormous impact on American lifestyle as a whole, this title should have crossover appeal.

3 comments:

a. said...

Thanks for the heads up!

annechovie said...

This looks very interesting, Courtney. My brother worked as a creative manager for Ralph for several years and said he is not only very talented, but a genuinely nice person as well. He always called my brother by his first name and was far from the tyrant that many designers of the same caliber seem to become.

Mim said...

Ohh Crap! I MUST get me one of the delux editions. Ralph Lauren is my all time fav style master and is a true inspiration! I adore him, and the mock croc case for the book. Where oh where will the monry come from??? hmmm????

Mim
x/o