Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

8.05.2007

Find of the Week: Moorish Lanterns



Christine, of C. Bell, consistently has such great finds. Currently in-store: a pair of 1950s ceramic Moorish hanging lanterns. I love the crisp white. $950 for the pair. C. Bell is located at 4906 South Dixie Highway. (561) 533-6505. (Look for the chic shop in September's Elle Decor.)








As mentioned before, Christine has complete collections of out-of-print Cecil Beaton and David Hicks books.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Those moorish lanterns are gorgeous!

girl meets glamour said...

Yes, those moorish lanterns are fantastic...and I keep telling myself I really need to buy a few vintage Hicks books for my collection!

~Kate

beachbungalow8 said...

great vintage book resource it looks like.

The Peak of Chic said...

Beautiful lanterns, and lots of fun books too :)