Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

7.02.2007

Billy Baldwin Re-Issue



Billy Baldwin Decorates, a 1970s cult classic by legendary interior designer, Billy Baldwin, is supposed to be re-released at the end of the month by Rizzoli. Vintage editions of the title are highly coveted, but the new version should be priced at $50. Since the book release has been delayed several times over the past year, it is hard to know for certain when it will really hit the shelves.

6 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

I'm anxious for this one b/c I'm curious how it will compare to the original (in terms of photo quality, layout..) Although, we have been waiting for this re-release for a long time now, haven't we!

patriciagrayinc.com said...

Great news that they are republishing this book. I used to have it on my bookshelf, but alas it went missing??***// I would love to have it again. His work is back in Vogue in a big way....thanks for this press release

katiedid said...

I have been waitng for this! Thanks!

girl meets glamour said...

Yes, I've been very excited about adding this book to my collection :)

vreeland said...

Will it really be published? It has been promised several times over the last years... It would be good news!

Fairfax said...

He and I were born in the same neighbourhood in Baltimore. Can't wait to see the book.