Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

5.06.2007

Chez LouLou de la Falaise




The Paris apartment of legendary Yves Saint Laurent muse and designer, LouLou de la Falaise, is featured in a 12-minute video, Chez LouLou, on the French site, Interieurs. Dominated by a gargantuan, show-stopping crystal chandelier, the apartment is anchored by a few aristocratic French furnishings and accented with ethnic pieces. Taschen also included de la Falaise's home in Interiors Paris, but the video offers a completely different perspective. (Registration is usually required to view Interieurs videos.)

6 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

I think she has such style! BTW, there is a shop on Irby Ave. (Beth Ann) that carries her jewelry, which is really unlike any other jewelry I've seen.

style court said...

Oooh, thanks for the tip!

Jennifer Ramos said...

I loved it thanks!!!

http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/
www.madebygirl.com

style court said...

Jennifer, I'm so glad!

Linda Merrill said...

magnifique!

Jude said...

Last month; I was looking to buy a Paris Apartment. But I was not sure about the things I should look for before making the final decision. Then I came to know about “Paris Travel Guide”. It helped me to buy the Paris Apartments online. I thought it might be helpful for you therefore wanted to share the information at http://www.paristay.com/paris-travel-guide.html

May be it will help your time to make final decision on Paris apartments at www.paristay.com