Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

2.12.2007

Past Paper


Searching for a past issue of House & Garden, Vogue, Architectural Digest, Martha Stewart Weddings or House Beautiful? Try Past Paper. This is where I turn now when I want a special back issue in a hurry. The customer service is excellent, the shipping charges are fair, and the inventory includes issues from the last 100 years. Vogue issues can get pricey, ranging from $15 to $150 depending on age and popularity. But vintage issues of House & Garden range from $7.50 to $45. International shipping is available.

4 comments:

Avril said...

Lovely to know, thank you!

Anna said...

Wow, this site looks amazing. I am going to check it out!! Thanks Courtney for sharing this!!
Anna

ho11z said...

Hello! I just found your blog last week and I've become addicted. And now I have to curse you...because of you my Wish List over at Amazon has grown tremendously. AND just when I had started to finally go through some old books and weed things out (sigh). At least it's good to know I'm not the only one who covets all these things.

P.S.
Thanks for listing some local ATL shops. I've never heard of Pieces before so I'll have to go check it out.

style court said...

ho11z,
Thanks for visiting! Glad to introduce you to Pieces.
Cheers,
Courtney