Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

1.09.2007

Ricky Lauren



Initially I planned to mention Ricky Lauren's new book, Double Rl Ranch: The Inspiration, Legend, And Cuisine of Colorado, before the holidays but the book received so much press elsewhere and I moved on. Now though, I regret not including it in my holiday gift suggestions.

Currently on the Ralph Lauren site there is a nice podcast related to the book, as well as a link to Ricky Lauren's table-setting segment on Martha Stewart. Ricky uses a very striking bold striped Indian blanket as the foundation for a layered holiday table. If you have any Mary McDonald in you, it is worth a look for future Christmas dinner table inspiration and current winter dining ideas too.

For a mom who is a longtime fan of the Ralph Lauren aesthetic and who loves to cook, the book would be a lovely Mother's Day gift -- although, it is already sold-out or back-ordered at many places.

4 comments:

Jessica Nell said...

not my style but loving it despite myself

Anna said...

Ralph Lauren is one of my all time favourite brands. I would love to get this book. I'm going to check out the Podcast now. Thanks for showing it Courtney!!

Anna

The Browns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Style Court said...

Karen! Huge RL fan here. Appreciate you stopping by!