Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

10.04.2006

Rustic Modern Meets Glam



The other day I mentioned an October magazine feature that would appeal to those who find themselves drawn to rustic modern as well as Wearstler glamour: Lee Boren Kleinhelter's home in the latest Cottage Living. Above are two images that might give you a better idea of what I meant. Lee has a really interesting mix going on, and everything seems unified by clean lines and clear colors. It's a youthful but very sophisticated look.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this, too. It IS a a great mix - I'm glad you posted it!

style court said...

Thanks for noticing Anon!
Cheers,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us where Lee got that fabulous white tufted headboard? I've been looking all over for something like that.

style court said...

Hi Anon, I'll ask Lee and get back to you. Have a great day!

style court said...

Hi again Anon,
Lee's headboard is custom and upholstered in Beauborg in Niege from Pierre Frey but Williams Sonoma Home has a similar headboard available in a choice of fabrics: www.wshome.com

Also try www.ballarddesigns.com

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Just found your blog and I absolutely love it!

style court said...

oh good -- thanks Anon!