Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

10.02.2006

Lewis Sheron


Last week I shared a couple of my favorite Bennison patterns, so I thought today I'd highlight some fabric without such a high price tag. Shown above is a great geometric, Lattice in a Kelly green, available for only $13.98 a yard through Lewis Sheron. And speaking of Kelly, the pattern reminds me a bit of a Kelly Wearstler design.

Lee Boren Kleinhelter recommends the pattern in the October issue of Cottage Living, so I can't take credit for finding it. If you like rustic modern and crisp design, but also a touch of Wearstler drama, I think you will enjoy seeing Lee's home in the magazine.

Image above from Timothy Street Porter as seen in Cottage Living

No comments: