Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

7.03.2006

Baby Linens

luludk.com Willow in butter

luludk.com Willow in pink

luludk.com Chant wallcovering in green

luludk.com Willow in blue


Has anyone seen these luludk.com fabrics used in a nursery or child's room? Maybe in Cookie magazine or in person? When this collection first came out a couple of years ago, it got a lot of press so I've seen many pictures of cribs with the baby bedding. However, I can't remember if I've seen the fabrics used for upholstery or Roman shades. I thought maybe some of you highly observant readers out there have spotted one of these patterns in a cheerful room. Willow is my favorite. All of the prints come in bumper, baby sham, quilts, fitted sheets, bed skirts and by the yard. A list of retailers is offered on the luludk.com website.

No comments: