Style Court

Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes 2006-2016

6.30.2006

Photographer Paul Costello


You've probably seen Paul Costello's work often in magazines including Domino, House & Garden and Town & Country. I love his photographs of interiors, and I especially like this detail shot -- from his family's own home -- with the shells. In fact, this is my favorite apartment featured in Domino to date (November 2005) but this close-up view was not published, so I was excited to spot it on Costello's website.

The fabric on the table is also a favorite of mine, Lulu DK's Chant, and I love the elegant approach to arranging shells. What a lovely use of reflective objects. This photo is definitely going in my inspiration file :)

2 comments:

yvonne said...

I would love to compare inspiration notebooks! It seems like you and I have collected a lot of the same images...and I loved seeing Paul Costello's work. Thanks for the link.

style court said...

Yvonne,
I'm so glad you liked the link! You'll have to let me know what you like best in the July/August Domino.
Courtney