Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

12.23.2011

Cheers


Poinsettia rendered so beautifully that I was inspired to deviate from my usual camellias and share a tiny peek at some lovely cards the mailman brought today. Above (top left corner) is just a snippet of one friend's Rifle Paper Co. choice handpainted for her by the wonderful Anna Bond (don't want to reveal the customized family portraits without the sender's permission but you can see other examples here).

From me to you, it's virtual tidings of joy: again I send you and yours warm wishes for the happiest of holidays!

Cheers,
Courtney

[My little nod to the 'Year of Delaunay.' I thought the paper kind of echoed some of the textile designs seen here. The poinsettia postcard was made by Cavallini & Co.]