Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

6.01.2010

Selvedge Sale


Selvedge is currently offering 25% off all back issues. Orders can be placed online at www.selvedge.org or by telephone: +44 (0)208 341 9721. UK copies are £7.50. For US prices -- or any location outside the UK -- click here. The sale ends June 4.

Both images above were cropped from issue 19. Shown on the right, the V & A's Leman Album from the magazine's story about Spitalfields' silks.  (Image copyright the V & A.)

Lorenzo Brown on oyster linen from Bennison. Chair photographed by Ken Sparkes, issue 24.

4 comments:

nibsblog said...

Ohh...thanks for letting me know this! I love Selvedge but the price here in the U.S is steep so I can't buy every issue. Now I can go and treat myself to a couple. :)

le style et la matière said...

Your blog continues to be so beautiful and - practical !!!

Style Court said...

Nibsblog -- Hope you find some great issues.

Le Style -- Thanks!

Lila said...

Ooh thanks for the tip! I love that fabric! Gorgeous!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets