Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

4.07.2010

Attention Ruthie Fans

 [Image copyright © Ruthie Sommers.]

I think long-time readers and all devoted Ruthie Sommers fans are going to want to surf over here as soon as possible so I'll keep this short and sweet: she just launched a new site, Ruthie Chapman Sommers Interior Design. It's beautiful. The super-talented artist, Vicky Molinelli, designed it and Ruthie's flair comes across perfectly. I'll admit, I went straight for all the images of newer projects (look for more to be added) but do make time to read Ruthie's first person bio. She took an unexpected, completely unpretentious approach and it's really refreshing.  

Of course there's no shortage of glamour, but it's real. I'm purposely refraining from posting interiors shots so you can enjoy the surprise.


Ruthie and Vicky clearly put a lot of energy and thought into this project. Click here and become inspired. (And excuse me while I spend the next 24 hours updating loads of past links on this blog!)

8 comments:

Anna Spiro said...

The first person bio is so honest and so true and as you say so unpretentious....my favourite part of her entire site! A very stylish woman indeed. Thank you for the heads up on her new site...it is very, very beautiful.
xo
Anna

Anonymous said...

Bummer. It uses flash. iPad users cannot access her site.

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the heads up. I can always count on you to keep me current! Hope you are well.

Karena said...

Courtney, gorgeous images. I love both Ruthie and Vicky's work!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Mrs. Blandings said...

A fun surprise - thanks for the heads up.

Jennifer said...

I love Ruthie. I want to be her friend. Thanks for the link!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

bless you. heading over now!

katiedid said...

Ooooo! Thanks Courtney! I am heading right over. From what you are showing, I am sure it is fab.