Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

1.21.2010

Following Up: Brigitte Singh

Just following up on this September post: Brigitte Singh's new "Tulip & Bugs" fabric is now available through London-based boutique fabric company, Aleta.

My friend's soon-to-be-four-year-old is a huge ladybug fan, so I can't help picturing the block print in a child's room. Twin headboards? A pouf for lounging?

"Leila Stripe" with the chevron pattern is one of the co-ordinates. And Brigitte's "Red Haveli" is featured in the January World of Interiors. By the way, designer Laura Casey loves Aleta's patterned textiles too.



In my experience, company owner Aleta Bartel-Orton offers very reasonable shipping to the U.S. and her sale section is always worth a look.

8 comments:

Karena said...

Fabulous fabric I love it! Other colorways?

Terry said...

I'd love to have "Tulip & Bugs" in a necktie.

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Very pretty. Thank you for the source and thanks for coming by my blog. Hope you have a great weekend.

Nuit said...

beautiful design, I love it! Definitely for a girl's room =D

Style Court said...

Karena -- yes, it is available with a green background.

Terry, I'd love to see that!

Gwen, Nuit, enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful post. I look forward to reading your blog every morning.
Rina

Style Court said...

Oh, thanks so much Rina. Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.