Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

12.07.2009

Nickey Kehoe Sale

On Saturday, December 12, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., the NK Shop is offering 20 percent off tabletop, home accessories and select pieces of furniture. If you are in Los Angeles, stop by for some hot cocoa. 730 North Highland Avenue. I think I spy Steven Johanknecht's work above the bed in this vignette from the store. (Sorry, doesn't necessarily relate to the sale, I just liked it.)

3 comments:

Gwen Driscoll said...

Courtney,

So wish I lived close enough to stop by. Thanks for always keeping us abreast of what is happening all over in the design world. Hope all is well.

Gwen
Ragland Hill Social

Style Court said...

Gwen, I wish I could be there too!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good night.

Karena said...

Oh I would love to be there!!