Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

11.13.2009

Under Duress

Normally I prefer not to share unnecessary personal information on this blog -- the focus is supposed to be on decorative arts, design, and all things visual -- but since I woke up in the hospital Thursday to a backlog of unanswered emails, I feel the need to explain that it may be a while before I'm back to blogging as usual. I also want to apologize to Haskell for not completing the previous post as planned. It was supposed to compare and contrast mother/daughter holiday style, and she provided me with some great images and information, but I was not myself when I put it together.

At the moment, I'm way too exhausted to comment on the history of the iconic red cross graphic. Hopefully I'll be back next week. As always, thanks for stopping by.