Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

9.03.2009

Quick Lacey Terrell Updates

[Images ©Lacey Terrell]

Fans of photographer Lacey Terrell will be happy to know that a book featuring her offSET series is available through Blurb's book store.

As mentioned back in July, L.A.-based Terrell works as a still photographer on film sets, capturing scripted elements for publicity, but her creative series, offSET, is all about smaller, spontaneous moments. The image shown at top and the one below were both shot in Hancock Park in 2009.

Terrell recently updated her website, so I think you will enjoy viewing more of her striking photographs and mixed media pieces.

7 comments:

Shannon Morris (Georgia College Curator) said...

This work is so beautiful! I think it would enhance anyspace.

La Maison Fou said...

Thanks for the tour...the website is quite nice too!
Leslie

Vicky said...

Delicious. I have to get that book! Thanks Courtney!

Karena said...

Very cool! I love Lacey's photography

elizabeth.blogspot said...

I'm a big fan of Lacey Terrell. I was fortunate to see her work at "Review Santa Fe". Enjoy your posts...

Ann said...

Oh that book would surely be a hit among photo enthusiasts...

Her photos tell stories and no matter how simple they seem they are all so stunning and amazing.

Liberty London Girl said...

Thanks for the headsup. I don't know her work, but it looks wonderful. As an English editor in America I still have a lot of catching up to do! LLGxx