Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

9.08.2009

Bright Star Screening

[Click here to see the "Bright Star" trailer]

If you're in Los Angeles this week, LACMA is scheduled to host a preview of Jane Campion's Bright Star on Thursday, September 10th at 7:30 p.m. For a peek behind the scenes, see Millie's post.

Updated links 9.20.09: Bright Star, official site for the film; click here to see Fanny in the room with butterflies.

8 comments:

Ms. B said...

I'm so looking forward to this movie!!

Style Court said...

It should be great on many levels. For those of us who are really visual, there is so much to take in. Definitely want to analyze the sets!

The Peak of Chic said...

I cannot wait for this movie! I think it may be one that you have to see multiple times in order to take everything in.

Elise said...

Hi, lovely post ! I really like your blog, thank you so much for sharing it ! Best wishes and lovely to meet you

Style Court said...

Thanks Elise!

pve design said...

Oh, I cannot wait!~
Scrumptious setting.
pve

Brilliant Asylum said...

Thanks Courtney. I wish Atlanta would get more screenings like this. I am ready for a pretty film!

Style Court said...

Millie -- When I heard about the L.A. screening I felt envious. Wish this was happening at the High. Actually, as I type this I'm thinking, hmm...better double check the High's calendar.