Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.06.2009

SP at CS


My friend Cooper Ray, aka Social Primer, was kind enough to send me some photos from the event I sadly had to miss last night.

Here he sums up the evening:

"It was a grand night! The weather cooperated and we enjoyed a perfectly pleasant summer evening in the East Village. The collision of two complimentary brands was sublime. Cafiero Select and Social Primer were made to work together. After all, it is David Cafiero who informs my aesthetic. There was a nice turnout from the design world, including my old friend Tony Baratta (Diamond-Baratta) and Jeff Lincoln. Lulu de Kwiatkowski was the perfect hostess, fresh from her summer in Italy, she received the guests graciously (when she wasn't shopping David's wares for herself). My favorite part of the evening? David served Scotch in silver julep cups. A scotch julep! Perfect."




All images courtesy Social Primer.

3 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

I'm not sure I've ever heard a better turn of phrase than, "he informs my aesthetic." And I'm saving that image of the rugs on the sidewalk. Fab.

Yansy said...

Lovely images! I wish I was in Italy.

tartanscot said...

most marvelous!