Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.28.2009

More from Parlor Textiles


Later we can talk about the design influences, but for now I want to leave you with another peek at North Carolina-based Parlor Textiles' new collection. Hopefully you can see the lovely border on "Indian Deco Floral," below. In person, the details, earthy shades and textures are especially appealing.

This handprinted fabric is 55% hemp and 45% certified organic cotton. In the fall the fabrics shown here, as well as other prints, are expected to be available for retail purchase through ParlorTextiles.com. (Please click the pictures for a better view.)

13 comments:

Angela Clinton said...

Thank you, Courtney!

I certainly will keep you updated as I get closer to launching my collection this fall.

Best,

Angela
owner/designer
Parlor Textiles

Style Court said...

Angela, we're all looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Courtney

Ivy Lane said...

Thanks for the introduction Courtney! loving these prints!! I have been searching for a fabric for a long lumbar pillow for my master bedroom... want something Suzaniiiissh...or with an indian flavor.. these look to be so right!

Style Court said...

Ivy, "Indian Deco Floral" does sound like a great fit. Stay tuned!

katiedid said...

Thanjk you so much for the intro! They are going in my favorites links.

Style Court said...

Oh good Katie.

Mari Robeson said...

So glad I found your blog. Lovely and inspiring. Love the textiles too!

Clayton Gray Home said...

Wonderful colors and prints!

Style Court said...

Thanks Mari.

Passementerie said...

They're gorgeous! I just bought the Indian Florals book from the V&A - http://www.amazon.com/Pattern-Indian-Florals-Rosemary-Crill/dp/1851775862 - it's a theme I'm really loving at the moment.

Laura Trevey said...

such a gorgeous collection... love the muted colors!

Laura Trevey said...

I included you in my
Inspiration post today ~~
Have a wonderful weekend!
Laura

Style Court said...

thanks laura!