Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.04.2009

LDK and DC Host SP at CS

A few weeks ago when I interviewed Keehnan Konyha of Cafiero Select, he mentioned the store's expansion and the anticipated arrival of Social Primer. Now the date is set. Hosted by Lulu de Kwiatkowski and David Cafiero, SP and his stylish (yet affordable) collection of made-to-order monogrammed stationery, cuff links, belts, playing cards, and bow ties (a new offering!) will be in New York for one night only, Wednesday, August 5th from 6 to 8 p.m. at 206 East Sixth Street. Dress code: bow tie. (212) 414-8821.

All photography courtesy Cafiero Select and Social Primer. Pictured last are textile designer Lulu de Kwiatkowski and writer/tastemaker Cooper Ray, aka Social Primer.

3 comments:

Yansy said...

This is so exciting, too bad I'm stuck in Miami this summer.

Grant K. Gibson said...

Every time I see you post on Social Primer- I fall in love all over again and think- I need some stationary from them. I just need to do it.
I need to go and visit in person but feel that I might never leave. It is my idea of heaven.

Style Court said...

Hey Grant,

SP is doing trunk shows now and some of the goods are available online, but he's no longer at Lily Lodge :(