Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.08.2009

If You're in Savannah...

Have plans to be in Savannah before summer's end? Maybe an early fall getaway is in the works? Don't forget to stop by the charming home furnishings shop downtown, N0. 411 on Whitaker Street. In addition to vintage furniture, look for lines including Madeline Weinrib, John Robshaw, and Bee Line Home. Mixed among the larger pieces, you're bound to find a small treasure that will fit in your weekend bag. (In an ideal world, maybe a Moore & Giles bag?)

The photo below was taken in my parents' hotel room, so while the pillow is from the shop, the chair is not. (Just to clarify.)

Visit Moore & Giles to learn more about their bag collection.

14 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh gee.
Bags are my weakness.

Heather Draper said...

Cute shop! LOVE the striped awing!!so classic

Style Court said...

I added the weekend bag for fun. They are available at M & G online and at various retailers. There's a list on the site.

Cote de Texas said...

darling shop - love the awning, makes it look so inviting and the windowscape!!! Wish I were coming there.

AphroChic said...

What a lovely shop.

pve design said...

I wish that chic shop was in my town, I would be a regular.
Guess on line will just have to suffice...
That Moore & Giles bag, makes me wish for a weekend escape!
pve

travelingmama said...

We do plan on a trip to Savannah when we are back in the States! Isn't it such a wonderful town? I love all the history and the sense of time. This will be going on my "must see's!"

Sweet Dreams Preppy said...

I love this shop! Thanks for featuring it! A must visit for any Savannah-goers.

Kathryn said...

I'm excited to now about Moores & Giles - their Dop Kit will make a great gift for my honey's birthday.

Kelly Galvin Robson said...

LOVE the awnings!

Barbara said...

I have been to this shop and it is wonderful!! They have a great sense of style and their monograms are amazing.

Brilliant Asylum said...

What a great looking store. I may have to take a 4 hour drive and back just to visit.

Lisa said...

Darling shop! I love the pillow you purchased... My favorites that they carry are the Ferran Driftwood linen pillows. My client from Savannah tells me that the owner is quite darling also.
Always good to visit with you!
lisa

Andra said...

Love this store! The Madeline Weinrib rugs are too die for, and instant splash of style. My whole living room is from Number 411! Great bedding too.