Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.13.2009

Funky Junk Update

Highland Row Antiques, located at 628 North Highland Avenue in Poncey-Highlands, has an updated website. Click here for just a small sampling of chairs awaiting a makeover, old desks, lighting, mirrors, random vintage finds such as a Picasso-inspired needlepoint, and more. On the first Saturday of each month, HR Antiques offers a special basement market, filling an additional 2,500 square feet with wares. The next event is scheduled for September 5th at 10 a.m.

If you want to put together an interesting mix of high and low or whimsical and serious, the antique row is a good place to start hunting for that affordable offbeat item.

Photo above by Gemma Comas for Domino, January/February 2006.

7 comments:

Laura Casey Interiors said...

I might need to make a trip to ATL just for this.

down pillow said...

Love that terrier painting!

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Oh great, I am already a chair addict! What a fabulous place. Why oh why am I so far away?

Yansy said...

I love all the pieces! This store is fantastic. Please, stop by when you have a chance. I have a design dilema and I need help.

katiedid said...

Looks like a treasure trove!

Terry said...

I pass the place all the time. I think I know everything. Then you tell me there is basement and a back door!! Now I'll have to reexamine all my basic beliefs.

Anonymous said...

I live in Atlanta and can't wait to explore this place!

Kristen