Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

7.24.2009

Magnolia Leaf Green

[Photography by Liz Banfield via Belle Decor]

Earlier in the week I let it slip that I have a bit of a crush on Tara Guérard's green leather chairs. But Haskell Harris' description, "Magnolia Leaf Green," makes me love them more. Yesterday Haskell shared an array of pretty shots that Liz Banfield took in the recently opened Manhattan satellite office of the Charleston-based wedding designer (Tara). As Haskell reports, Nicki Clendening and Callie Jenschke of Scout Designs helped Tara create a chic atelier on a modest budget.

13 comments:

AphroChic said...

Love, love, love that green leather chair.

Karena said...

That is perfect shade of green...love it!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Courtney - I thought of you the minute I saw that chair; and the description is perfect.

Ivy Lane said...

Love the color name! You need to do a rendering of it!!! :)


Happy Weekend to you Courtney!

Style Court said...

Thanks Ivy. Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

Ideezine said...

This chair looks very opulent and organic at the same time. You're right what a great chair.

Bette

pve design said...

I adore that shade of green, well any shade of green adds freshness to any room. Lovely chair and that office is sublime.
pve

ALL THE BEST said...

Courtney you are not alone! That chair and shade of green are sheer perfection! LOVE it!!

The Consummate Hostess said...

I adore that chair!

Janet said...

I love that shade of green. No kidding, I probably have about five sweaters in that color. All of them have bare elbows at this point...

Rachel said...

This post makes me feel so much better about my hand-me-down green leather wingback recliner. It's not that it's an ugly chair, it's just that I've been having to work around that shade of green, which isn't too easy. Seeing this makes me feel almost hip and in style! ;-)

Style Court said...

Rachel,

Glad this made your day!

Alicia said...

Oh green chair, where have you been all my life???