Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

7.10.2009

It Wasn't Me

I enjoy YouTube as much as the next girl, but I don't handle their public relations. If you are a design or publishing professional who has received a marketing email sent from "Courtney Barnes" on behalf of YouTube, or any other company, rest assured it didn't come from me. The name is coincidental. I guess I need to start using an extra initial to give my own name exotic allure.

The links above will take you to the popular Todd A. Romano summer living video. For the road, here is a fun, non-YouTube cocktail video link.

4 comments:

Southern Aspirations said...

I think it's a little odd feeling(and slightly disconcerting) when someone has the same first and last name as you. There is another woman with the same first and last name as I in Atlanta- we have a couple of mutual aquaintances, gone to the same restaurants, and even the same hair salon, until I switched.

Style Court said...

SA -- it is freaky! Nice to hear from someone with the same dilemma. Thanks.

Karen said...

Courtney, we know you are a woman with many talents...

There used to be two women named Karen Carroll working for Southern Accents, if you can believe it. The other KC sold advertising in San Francisco. It was a constant source of confusion!

Style Court said...

Karen, ugh, what a challenge that must have been! Kind of like Kathryn M. Ireland and Kathy Ireland.