Style Court

Nine Years of Textiles, Art History, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

6.07.2009

We're Going to Kansas City

It's hard for me to contain my excitement about the July-August 2009 issue of Elle Decor. My good friend, Mrs. Blandings, gives readers an insider's tour of her beloved Kansas City, and Aerin Lauder's homes in the city and in the country are featured. Mr. Redd appears in the issue too. I won't post any spoiler images but look for it on newsstands begining June 23.

8 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Thanks, Courtney! Can't wait to see it myself.

Style Court said...

Even the black/white art on the cover reminds me of you. It all came together so well!

Terry said...

"...Kansas City here we come...
We might take a train
we might take a plane
But if I have to walk
I'm gonna get there just the same"

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this issue and get Kansas City on the map of interior design. We need all the visibility we can get. It is a great town.

CashmereLibrarian said...

Sounds like an amazing issue. Look at that gorgeous Aerin Lauder on the cover!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Can't wait to see. Thanks for the preview but not spoiling!

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait. KC is one of my fav cities.

Karena said...

Ooh I can't wait for my copy to arrive!