Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

3.21.2009

The Exotic Series

I may sound like a broken record, but I really love Coleen Rider's taste in art. The latest edition to her online shop, Coleen & Co., is a series of limited edition prints from our very talented friend, Victoria Molinelli. Just for Coleen, Vicky has created a group of watercolor renderings of vintage interiors in wonderfully rich jewel tones. Each room has an exotic bent. Hop over to see the lush colors and patterns. (Prices are under $300.)

2 comments:

katiedid said...

I love collen and Co. It has been awhile and I am due for a visit! Thanks for the reminder!

Karena said...

I know i love her Tole Tent Lanterns , however the prices!! She has great taste.