Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

3.23.2009

Back to Bed

Remember when we talked about Rubie Green's "Habibi" back in January?

It's the wonderful graphic print inspired by Billy Baldwin, shown in black-and-white above, and now it is available in bedding through Rubie Green.


The new organic bedding collection includes three of Rubie Green's most popular prints: East Village in pink, Tillinghast in yellow, and, of course, Habibi in black. There is also a solid white, "Classic," which features a double row of black embroidery. RG founder, Michelle Adams, designed the offerings to mix and match. And by the way, she explains that all of her bedding comes from a factory that is certified eco-friendly by the Global Organic Textile Standard.

Prices range from $39 for standard pillow cases to $199 for a King sheet set. When the collection officially launches here on Tuesday, March 24, I think you will enjoy seeing Patrick Cline's beautiful photography along with Michelle's styling. Many of the vignettes were shot at the chic apartment of former domino editor-at-large, Tom Delavan.

Could that be an Elliott Puckette on the mantle below?


The Rubie Green website may be down temporarily today as the team prepares for tomorrow's launch. Congratulations to Michelle for her mention in the April In Style!

9 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Really great looking product - and the styling is inspiring.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Great photo styling....and the product makes me want to go have a lovely nap, that's good I think.

duet letterpress said...

lovely! such wonderful, classic patterns.

pecanpiepuppies said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this! So excited... and Michelle's styling is always spot on.

The Peak of Chic said...

I can't wait! The bedding is so beautiful, and the styling makes me want it even more!

Sarah said...

Oh wow, that's really beautiful. I love the classic and the East Village in pink.

Sweet Nothings said...

I am so excited! I am a huge fan of Michelle, it is so inspiring to see young women like myself launching successful businesses!!

MABELLE said...

Thank you SO MUCH everybody for your overwhelmingly kind comments!! I couldn't be more excited, (or completely terrified to be honest!) to launch my first line of bedding!! I cannot tell you how much your support means to me. Thank you :)
Xo Michelle Adams.

drey said...

i love the first few photos. yellow ones are so cheery! i'd love to visit Rubie Green when we do go to the US!!!

congrats michelle!!!