Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

12.20.2008

Stacy's Request: More Regency

Stacy McCallum noticed that I recently added to my sidebar an English Regency-inspired house designed by South Carolina-based architect Mark Maresca. She hoped to see a few more views, so I'm hastily posting these. You can see a full story about the house on Maresca's site (Southern Accents, October 2007) or read about it here.

Another story from SA about a Maresca-designed chic black Regency-inspired kitchen is also viewable on the architect's site.


English Regency architecture has always been at home in the low country. Click here to learn more.

12 comments:

mary said...

that first photo is SO amazing - even the landscaping is perfectly symmetrical......how is that possible? I am in awe

Style Court said...

Hi Mary, I know! Perhaps they brought in very mature trees?

Stacy McCallum said...

If only everyone would cater to my every whim like this!:) thanks so much it's even more lovely than I had imagined. I didn't find these when I looked earlier today, user error I'm sure, thank you for the link. Happy Saturday!

Style Court said...

Hi Stacy -- I hope you see it right off the bat on his site. Click enter, then scroll way down.

Happy Weekend!
C

karlene said...

how lovely!! A very Merry Christmas!

Style Court said...

And to you too Karlene!

Karena said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful images, I love the terraces.

Visual Vamp said...

There is so much fine work going on in South Carolina.
xo xo

Mrs. Blandings said...

Courtney - The kitchen is wonderful, so glad that Stacy asked for "more, please."

Ivy Lane said...

Gorgeous photos! and that kitchen is to die for!

Fifi Flowers said...

I would gladly lounge on one of the chaises in the first photo! DELIGHTFUL setting!

ArchitectDesign said...

I could never forget this house, this issue got me to finally get a subscription to this magazine! That kitchen especially is PERFECT -not a thing I would change!