Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

10.22.2008

Instant Space!



I've been waiting anxiously for the official go-ahead from the oh-so-chic Ms. Burnham before mentioning this: After much anticipation, the new site for Instant Space has launched. This is a more budget-friendly decorating service offered by L.A.-based Burnham Design. Clients from all regions can be accommodated long distance. Be sure to check it out. Click here for a related past post.



Images used courtesy Instant Space

10 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

What an innovative idea! I love this! :)

Style Court said...

It is a really great alternative for many reasons!

viera said...

Interesting idea, I think Maria from http://unpretentiousstyle.blogspot.com/ has something similar or the same.

Style Court said...

hi viera -- thanks for the tip.

katiedid said...

Hi Courtney!
First, I just want to say: CONGRATULATIONS! I just opened my In Style and there you were! I loved what you pulled together for under $2K. (And I hear there is something else coming up! Eek ! So exciting!)

Now, for Betsy: it looks like this concept may be in many a designer's future! I have been considering it myself. Vanessa De Vargas seems to be doing well at it as well. Great concept, and Betsy has a beautiful presentation. I am off to checkout the new site! Thanks for the update. :)

Style Court said...

Thanks Katie!! I hope readers will find the suggestions helpful.

Yes, Vanessa, Megan, so many people are doing this now. It's really fascinating.

Karena said...

A very innovative idea and one service I think many would use. Great!

MABELLE said...

Thanks for this link! What an AWESOME site! And I seriously can't get enough of the main page :)

larimie said...

i'm glad to see everyone is diggin' betsy's new site for instant/space. i was fortunate enough to collaborate with her as her graphic designer to design her new identity system and presentation box for instant/space.

the best part of the presentation box though, is the amazing design palettes assembled by betsy and kelly.

House & Life said...

In this economy, not a bad idea at all!