Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

4.30.2008

Classic Weekly Finds


Molly Worth, founder of Chairloom, believes that people and furniture deserve second chances. Browsing her many reinvented chairs and benches, this low stool with stately legs jumped out at me. Timeless leopard is such a smart choice. A small hit of animal print in a room almost never looks dated.

More classics arrived recently at Atlanta's Acquisitions, 631 Miami Circle. For me, one of the standouts is this handsome secretary. When I saw it, I immediately thought of Katie's and Carson's recommendations.

3 comments:

pve design said...

How sweet that you let the leopard out for a walk!
Lovely!

Yoli said...

I love that little leopard stool.

Alkemie said...

What a neat store! I'm still going through their reinvented items!