Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

12.21.2007

A Package from California



Thought you might enjoy seeing Coleen & Company's incredibly elegant gift wrap. (This box was probably the most impeccably packed parcel I've ever received too.) I'm going to maintain the charade and wait until Christmas morning to be "surprised." My grandparents, who bought the Chinese figure on the left, would've absolutely loved Coleen's chic ribbon and paper.

If you are signing off for the holiday week, I wish you a truly magical and safe celebration. But if you plan to spend some time online, please visit again on Christmas.

Cheers!
Courtney

14 comments:

Jennifer Ramos said...

i want that ribbon, does she sell it on her site? couldn't locate it....

Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Style Court said...

Jen,

No, not as far as I know, sorry! It's just the boutique's gift wrap. Isn't it amazing.

Try www.mjtrim.com

Mélanie said...

I want to know what is in it ...
I woudn't wait if it was me .
The package is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen.
The ribbon makes me think of a trimming from Declerck that I have on my curtains " la grecque" is my favorite pattern.
I didn't know Coleen & co but they have so many wondeful things.
I'll be back for christmas to chack.
Joyeux Noel

Pigtown-Design said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottom photo! Just gorgeous. Great eye.

I will be checking back over the next couple of days, so can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeves!

Anna said...

Beautiful wrap and beautiful pictures of your things Courtney! So pretty!
XO
Anna

Style Court said...

Anna, Meg,

Thanks!!

xo
Courtney

cats said...

i love that mirror. Did you blog about it awhile ago? It's gorgeous.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for a great year of posts!

Style Court said...

Cats, thanks for visiting in 2007! Yes, I think I did mention the mirror.

Merry Christmas!
Courtney

ALL THE BEST said...

Sooo pretty! Merry Christmas Courtney!!!

MABELLE said...

Merry Christmas Courtney! Thank you for inspiring (and entertaining!) me on a daily basis and for introducing me to so many new books and styles. I think you'd be proud to see the stack of books that Santa brought this year ;) (all from your lists of course, including Around the World!)

Style Court said...

Michelle, Merry Christmas! I'm so glad Santa was generous :) Thanks for the kind words!
Courtney

Cote de Texas said...

Was the green box in this one??? Spill the beans!

Joni

Style Court said...

joni, yes!

Anonymous said...

You love taking pictures of that little table.