Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

12.01.2007

Congratulations Anne!



It's no secret that I'm a fan of Anne Harwell's work, so I'm happy to see her featured over at Domino online. Contributor Holly Becker has included Anne along with 16 other talented Etsy artists.



And kudos to my vintage Louis-XV-style chair. She's been subjected to quite a few makeovers. It's nice to see her ending the year on Domino.

BTW: speaking of vintage, Pieces is having a holiday sale through December 22.

14 comments:

Cote de Texas said...

Congratulations to Anne and your chair!!!! How exciting - and Courtney, that has to be the most adorable picture ever - who's getting the present?

Style Court said...

Thanks Joni. That's actually another gift for a little child :)

Fairfax said...

COngrats to you both!

katiedid said...

Congrats to you Courtney for providing the inspiration! And Congrats to Anne. I love your photo with the deer and present. The turquoise and green combo is beautiful. :)

Anna said...

Oh yes congratulations Anne!!
XO
Anna

ALL THE BEST said...

How great for both you and Anne!!!!

Style Court said...

Everyone, thanks for the kind words!!

Janet said...

Oh to have such a famous chair! And receive such a perfectly wrapped gift.

treasuring said...

I love that deer on that chair. The colors are fantastic together!

SO glad I found your blog-- I, too, am in Atlanta.
I'll be back!

Style Court said...

Thanks treasuring! Welcome!

girl meets glamour said...

That's great!!! Congrats Anne and Courtney too :)

~Kate

annechovie said...

Thanks, everyone for all the kind comments. I had a fabulous chair to paint, thanks to Courtney's design capabilities!

Karena said...

This is a famous chair! The image by Anne is now framed and sitiing on one of my bookshelves. I love it!

Style Court said...

Hope you enjoy it Karen!