Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

11.27.2007

Margaret is Coming to Town



Margaret Russell will be in Atlanta on Wednesday, December 5 to sign So Chic: Glamorous Lives, Stylish Places. Her keynote presentation, to be held at 10 a.m. at ADAC, is already wait-listed. But if you are a design professional, you can add your name to the growing roster. I met Ms. Russell a few years ago and she is very articulate (plus the Editor-in-Chief's hair is as perfect in person as it is in the pages of Elle Decor.)

7 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

Wow, how exciting! Too bad I don't live in Atlanta...but maybe Jennifer will be going?

~Kate

Style Court said...

I often attend this December happening but this year a family committment may prevent me from going --otherwise I'd cover it for you all.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Courtney - Margaret will be so disappointed - I bet she's looking forward to meeting YOU.

Style Court said...

Nice thought Patricia :)

The Peak of Chic said...

Darn Courtney! I'm going to be there and was hoping you were too!

Style Court said...

Jennifer, the stars are against us!

Mrs. Blandings said...

I'm coming to Atlanta to force the two of you together!