Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

10.25.2007

Dining By Design II





Bold stripes and eclectic chairs from Carol Helms for Benjamin Moore.




The table below needs no explanation.





Above, modern Bacchanalia reference in a setting by Marc Blackwell for Rosemount Estate.




Bernat Creative was ultra-femme. Unfortunately my photos don't do justice to the ruffled tablecloth. Below, something a bit more masculine and Asian-inspired from Bob Brown for Delta Airlines.






Above, Steve Bales for Atlantan Bride Magazine.





Sorry the images above are so dim. Design by Laslie-Williams Interiors.




Lovely ottomans and wicker chairs used by Chris Casey and Douglas Weiss.



Smart Glass used a dramatic link-style chandelier.



Below, Novare Group went with sleek and elegant.







Susan B. Bozeman's natural charm.



Below, Expo Design Center drama.



Loren Audrey Taylor created glamour for Atlanta Classic Cars, below.




Chip Cheatham for Pierce Martin beautifully handled the challenge of designing the AIDS Memorial Table. Those of us who've lost a loved one to AIDS signed the placemats.




There were so many more amazing tables that I didn't capture with my camera, but I hope this gives you a sense of all the hard work that goes into this annual happening. To learn more, visit Dining By Design.

Appreciate the details by clicking pictures to enlarge.

12 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh my......looks like it was totally fabulous. I want that link chandelier. How do I make one? Help!

melissa @ the inspired room said...

Wow, that is very impressive! Lots of creativity!

LallaLydia said...

I like the chandelier all right but I really love the birds on the wall. It's truly a flight of fancy (excuse the pun...)

Anna said...

Oh WOW, so fantastic! I'm going to have to spend some time looking closely through all the details on the weekend!! You must have had a wonderful time Courtney!!
X
Anna

The Peak of Chic said...

There's no way I could pick a favorite b/c they're all great. So much creativity! Thanks for the photos Courtney!!!

girl meets glamour said...

Thank you so much for sharing thes with us! Amazing!!! So much talent and all for a good cause.

~Kate

ALL THE BEST said...

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing Courtney!

Mrs. Blandings said...

I'm overwhelmed. At each image I would think, "Oh, this is my favorite." and then the next and the next. What a fun event. Our DBD in KC is in one ballroom - fabulous tables, but nothing as elaborate as this. Wonderful.

Cote de Texas said...

fabulous - I just wish you had captured a full length picture of the ruffled tablecloth :( and I don't get the upside down Jeffrey. explain, please!!!


Joni

Style Court said...

Joni, yeah I'm really sorry about the tablecloth shot.

With Jeffrey, I just meant it was pretty obvious the table was done by the boutique because it was covered in Jeffrey shopping bags :) I think the upside down placement might have been about illumination or perhaps to be unexpected.

Style Court said...

Everyone, thanks for showing your appreciation! The designers worked so hard on this.

Things That Inspire said...

Oh, the chandeliers...all of them are wonderful.