Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

7.20.2007

Peter Dunham Podcast






Bedroom above -- a personal favorite -- designed by Peter Dunham, with a liberal use of his own textiles, for House Beautiful's Celebrity Showhouse, 2003.

Recently, I discovered a nice House & Garden podcast featuring Peter Dunham. The interview is lovely. Definitely worth a listen. If you have iTunes access, go to design podcasts, then look for the House & Garden series.

9 comments:

Fairfax said...

What a sweet room! It looks so timeless and effortless.

The Peak of Chic said...

I remember this room- so striking! Can't wait to check out the podcast.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks for the podcast tip. His work reminds me of Muriel Brandolini.

katiedid said...

It's amazing how much lighting can affect the impression a room gives. The first photo looks so much more conservative and traditional, and the next one looks so bright and cheerful! I love Mr. Dunham's work!

Lainy said...

Uh, I didn't even know you could download design posdcasts. Brizilliant. I am definitely going to check it out. Love your blog. Thanks for the tip.

style court said...

thanks lainy!

frances said...

i love podcasts! with jobs all over LA you have made my life so much nicer with this tip!
thank-you!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Does the spread identify the name of the striped fabric on the chair beside the fireplace? Is it one of his?

Thanks.

Style Court said...

Hi Anon,

I think it's a Lulu DK stripe. Try

www.luludk.com