Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

7.26.2007

Bushnell Home Makes Cover



Not too long ago, Bibliostyle told us about Margaret Russell's soon-to-be released book, Elle Decor so Chic: Glamorous Lives, Stylish Places, from Filipacchi. Well, it looks like Candace Bushnell's oh-so-photogenic home will be on the cover. Her place made such a memorable impression when it was featured in Elle Decor, 2005. Remember those flowering branches? I never could find any as lush.

Related past post:
Moroccan Chic II.

8 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

One of my favorite homes and I'm so excited for this book release!!

~Kate

The Peak of Chic said...

Yay! This makes me even more excited about this book! Can't wait for Fall to get here :)

a. said...

Yay! Looks fabulous!

Cote de Texas said...

I was in NYC on spring and every nice restaurant had the MOST gorgeous flowering branches - quince, dogwood, cherry, etc. It was breathtaking. They only mostly sell forsynthia like that in Houston. When my daughter was born, in late March, my husband sent this bouquet of dogwood branches, it was the most breathtaking thing I had ever seen (besides my sweet baby of course). I will always associate dogwood blooms with that wonderful time. I can't wait for the book. It's going to be the best! Thanks for hint.
Joni

style court said...

Joni,

Thanks for sharing this. What a beautiful thing your husband did! Amazing. I love dogwood.

Suzy said...

Oooh, thanks for sharing! I've put it on my Amazon wishlist...!

robyn said...

What a great looking room! Thanks for the introduction to M. Russell. Cheers.

katiedid said...

I am looking into a preorder right now!