Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

5.31.2007

Summer Reading at Kate Spade



Inspired by a December 2006 exhibition of book covers organized by Andy Spade, titled "an argument for looking at books instead of reading them," Kate Spade online is offering downloadable collages of vintage covers that can be used to make a new book jacket, or used as computer screen wallpaper. The company also shares a suggested summer reading list.

6 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Thanks for letting us know about this. I love the idea of downloading collages of jackets. I love book jackets and can't understand why people get rid of them, but that's just me!

a. said...

I love this...I posted my summer reading picks last week!

Suzy said...

I just downloaded that image for my desktop yesterday, how funny. Love your website by the way...

style court said...

Thanks Suzy!

katherine said...

i love the behind the curtain portion of kate spade - they always have such fun stuff! also, i heard they are having a sample sale on the site next week, enjoy!

style court said...

Katherine,
Thanks for the tip!